Paper Converting Services
Hampden Papers is a specialty paper converter founded in 1880. We are globally recognized for our excellence in foil and film laminations, transfer metallization, custom coatings, embossing, sheeting, slitting, and trimming.
Quality, state-of-the-art paper converting equipment
Our state-of-the-art equipment includes:
- 2 laminators handling widths up to 64'' and thicknesses up to 28 pt.
- Custom gravure coating up to 64'' wide.
- Marquip and Jagenburg high speed double fly knife sheeters with scanners for registered sheeting and tight tolerances delivering printing press worthy material.
- Several high speed embossers including emboss and sheet in line, with a library offering well over 300 embossing patterns.
- Other finishing equipment includes two Webco hi-speed duplex slitter rewinders and a guillotine knife.
Are you in need of a paper converter company?
If you're looking for a knowledgeable and well- respected paper converter company, you've come to the right place. Our modern equipment coupled with our experienced staff will make your product a success. Give us a call today at 413.536.1000.
Foil and Film LaminatingMore
Transfer Metalized LaminationMore
Custom Gravure CoatingMore